The EXPO 2020 Dubai Team in the Polish Investment and Trade Agency invites all to take part in the competition to develop multimedia materials for the Polish Pavilion at EXPO 2020 Dubai. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to creating a narrative and message about Poland at the largest promotional and economic event in the world! The competition winners will be awarded with financial prizes and the first-place winner will be invited to negotiations as part of the single-source procurement procedure for the contract “Content management: providing details of the content concept and developing multimedia materials in the Polish Pavilion at the EXPO Dubai 2020 World Exhibition”. Competition applications will be accepted until 29 October and competition entries until 15 November.
The participants face the challenge of developing a competition entry consisting of two parts: a strategic one that involves developing the concept of the presentation of Poland in the Polish Pavilion using multimedia materials, and an artistic one that involves developing two samples of multimedia materials (a video and an animation). The entries will be evaluated by the Competition Jury, composed of market experts, representatives of ministries and members of the EXPO 2020 Dubai Team in the Polish Agency of Investment and Trade:
- Jury President: Monika Dyląg-Sajór, EXPO Dubai 2020 Project Coordinator in the Polish Agency of Investment and Trade, Deputy Commissioner of the Polish Section of the EXPO 2020 Dubai World Exhibition;
- Ewa Kubeł, a representative of the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology;
- Dominika Kras, Project Manager in the Project Management Centre of the Polish Agency of Investment and Trade;
- Moneer Faour, Director of the Polish Pavilion at EXPO 2020 Dubai, Polish Agency of Investment and Trade;
- Mariusz Neonov Mitek, a representative of Leniva Sp. z o.o., the author of the visual identification system of Poland’s participation in EXPO 2020 Dubai;
- Anna Dobek, a representative of WXCA, the authors of the architectural concept of the Polish Pavilion at the EXPO 2020 Dubai World Exhibition;
- Sebastian Studniarski, a representative of the SAR Polish Branding Club, Delikatessen Brand & Design Agency;
- Michał Kociankowski, a representative of the SAR Polish Branding Club, Synergion;
- Anna Drozd, Communication Coordinator in the EXPO 2020 Dubai Team in the Polish Agency of Investment and Trade;
- Competition Jury Secretary, Elżbieta Tomaka, Public Procurement Head Specialist at PAIH S.A.
The competition entries will be evaluated based on the established criteria, including but not limited to attractiveness, creativity, the modernity of the proposed concept and materials, transparency, in particular for foreign audiences, and the level of compatibility with the employer’s guidelines specified in the competition materials.
The competition notice has been published in the Official Journal of the European Union. The Purchasing Platform https://paih.eb2b.com.pl must be used to submit competition applications and entries, as well as for any correspondence with the employer.
We are looking forward to your submissions!