The Polish Investment and Trade Agency attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of users visiting its websites in the *.paih.gov.pl domain. The data collected in the log is used only for the purposes of administering the website and for statistical purposes. We do not seek to identify users of the Agency's websites. No identification data, for any purpose, is passed on to any third party.
In line with the accepted practice of most websites, we store HTTP requests directed to our server. The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
- the public IP address of the computer from which the request came (it can be the user's computer directly),
- the name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol, if possible,
- the username provided in the authorization process, as long as the protected content is viewed,
- time of receipt of the inquiry,
- the first line of the HTTP request,
- the HTTP response code
- the number of bytes sent by the server,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Agency's website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's device: device type, version of the web browser and operating system, some data regarding the configuration of the browser and the plugins installed in it, screen resolution,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction.
This data is not associated with specific persons browsing through the Agency's pages. To ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyze log files to determine: which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the structure of the page does not contain errors, etc.
Use of data
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period as auxiliary material used to administer the site. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and the Agency's network. Based on log files, statistics can be generated to assist in administration. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying features of website visitors.
The Agency's websites use session cookies, which are used to track user navigation only within PAIH websites. Cookies are not used to obtain any information about website users or to track their navigation on third-party websites. Cookies used on the Agency's websites do not store any personal data or other information collected from users. Cookies, as long as their use is not blocked, are created only for the time when the page is being viewed by the user. Closing the browser window with the website page deletes the created file.
Links to other sites