The EXPO 2020 Dubai Team in the Polish Investment and Trade Agency invites all to take part in the market consultations before the opening of the tendering procedure for “Communication activities supporting Poland’s presence at EXPO 2020 Dubai in 2020–2021”. The goal of the consultations is to become familiar with the expectations of prospective contractors as to the performance of the contract, which is of key importance for the entire project, as well as providing more details for the tender documentation, in particular the description of the object of the contract, terms and conditions of participation, evaluation criteria and schedule. Market research is carried out in the form of pre-procurement engagement. Applications to take part in the consultations will be accepted until 31 October.
The task of the contractor as part of the tendering procedure will be to plan communication activities supporting Poland’s participation in EXPO 2020 Dubai in 2020-2021, considering that the total cost of such activities is due not to exceed PLN 4.3 million gross.
We expect that the contract will include the following three sections indicted in the Rules:
- basic activities, including but not limited to the development of a new bilingual version of the website www.expo.gov.pl, organisational support for media events in Poland and in the Polish Pavilion at the World Exhibition, organisation of press trips for Polish journalists to the EXPO site, communication counselling in the case of a media crisis risk, development of a method for evaluating the effectiveness of communication activities,
- additional activities promoting the Polish Pavilion based on the tools recommended by the contractor, e.g. a promotional campaign on social media channels, cooperation with opinion leaders/influencers, outdoor advertising and promotional cooperation with airlines,
- media support for the Polish Pavilion from October 2020 to April 2021 (performing the function of a press officer of the Polish Pavilion and ongoing operation of social media channels).
Considering the broad range of the planned PR activities, those who want to take part in the market consultations should meet the following conditions:
- in the period of three years before the submission of applications, they successfully conducted at least 2 campaigns in the scope of communication activities, which took at least 6 months and involved at least the development of a communication strategy (including PR and marketing activities), media relations activities and promotional activities on the Internet, these campaigns having been carried out simultaneously in Poland and on at least one international market,
- they have resources that make it possible to carry out communication activities in the United Arab Emirates (a company branch in the UAE or a documented partnership with a company carrying out communication activities in the UAE).
In accordance with the Public Procurement Act, market research by way of market consultations is carried out in the form of pre-procurement engagement, which guarantees that the principles of fair competition and equal treatment of contracts are respected.
The notice of pre-procurement engagement and the Rules are available in the Public Information Bulletin of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency: https://www.paih.gov.pl/index/?id=3b5166ef147b143fedd04b1c4a64900b
In order to take part in the consultations, fill in the form available here and send it to email@example.com.
For more detailed information, please contact:
EXPO 2020 Dubai Team
tel. no +48 22 334 99 27
mob. no +48 887 830 570